Using MSM Tools on OnePlus devices

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Here on the second screen, it doesn't matter what version your device is in at the time, you can choose which one you want to use. I choose Europe (EU) and move onWe do various operations on our device, and after these processes sometimes our device may not turn on , bootloop can also remain, or sometimes we want to go back to the old version because we do not like a version. At Samsung, we can do all of this with the MSM Tool, which is an even easier program than that, while these operations are done with the odin program. In this article I will explain the Use of OnePlus MSM Tool

What can you do with MSM?​

• You can return to Stock Rom from Custom Rom
  • You can return to Stabile from Beta.
  • You can turn on your devices that are not turned on due to Root/Rom.
  • You can unlock bootloader.
  • Downgrade can be done (e.g. returning from Android 11 to 10)
  • You can completely reset your device.
  • You can make style transitions from Global to Europe or From India to Global
ATTENTION !

AFTER MSM TOOL USE, THE DEVICE IS RESET IRREVERSIBLE, THE BOOTLOADER LOCK IS TURNED OFF.

Requirements​

MSM Tool > CLICK

Qualcomm Driver > CLICK

Step 1​

Go to the link provided for MSM Tool and select your device. For example, you can choose for the 8 Pro as follows (or your phone)

1629114692503.png 1629114698432.png
Here on the second screen, it doesn't matter what version your device is in at the time, you can choose which one you want to use. I choose Europe (EU) and move on

1629114737970.png
If your device came out with Android 10 on the incoming screen, you can also fall to Android 10 if you want, but I continue with Android 11 (R).

1629114750979.png
I choose the version I'm going to download from here. MsM doesn't always have the last update, so you can use previous versions and then update them from within the phone.

Step 2​

After downloading our MSM File, let's take it to a folder. Let's also install Qualcomm Drivers from our list of requirements.

After performing these operations, we need to put our device into EDL Mode. There are many ways to get into EDL Mode, but the simplest is to turn off your phone completely and in the meantime the phone will not be connected to the computer by cable. Then connect the phone to the computer via cable while holding down volume down + VOLUME UP keys. The screen will be completely black, but EDL Mode will be turned on.

Step 3​

We turned on Edl mode, downloaded MSM. Then run the MSM program. After running it, press the Target button in MSM and select O2 for India for India or Global. Select EU if you downloaded it through the EU.

1629114775488.png

Once selected, after seeing "Connected" on the horse of status of connection via MSM Tool, press Start and wait about 5-6 minutes.

1629114792128.png

As shown in the second picture, the phone will restart after seeing download complete.